29 July 2008

7.29.08

The Dark Knight... SPOILER ALERT I guess it's safe to talk about The Dark Knight, right? I figure everyone and their dog has seen it 3 times over again (or if you're lucky enough to have a bootleg copy you can watch it as much as you want). Wasn't it AWESOME?! If you didn't think so, don't answer the question (I am in an anti-haters mood). Here's my questions: Did you really think it was "that dark"? I was expecting it to be a Psycho-Thriller. I personally thought The Joker provided some much needed comedic briefings. Did anyone else have difficulty looking at "Two-Face"? I am glad that he died, because I couldn't watch a whole movie with that face. Along the "Two-Face" lines, Are these prequels supposed to link up in anyway to the other Batman movies? Cuz, that character doesn't really fit. Sadly, I never thought I could ever say this, but Katie Holmes-Cruise plays a better love interest than Maggie...so I am glad she's gone. I can't think of any other thoughts at this time... Thanks!!

3 comments:

Lisa P. said...

You took all my thoughts right out of my head. I silently clapped when Maggie died. so mean;) Paul says that these movies are much more like the comic books than the first movies were. I hope they continue to make them.

jessicaholtey said...

Hey remember me?? Im Lauras dumb friend and you came to my house and ate some cheese!! any way I dont know if you follow the comic books of batman at all, but 2 face really doesnt die..Only Harvey Dent dies..they only cover up the death, but he really lives..hate to spoil it for ya but I didnt want it to be a big suprise when he is in the next one!!!

Sheryl Matthews said...

I just saw it. I saw this post before but skipped it when I saw the SPOILER ALERT (Thank You!). Now that it was safe to read, I came back to it. I agree with you except I was not happy when the girl died. And I'm happy that it wasn't any "darker" than it was. If it was I probably wouldn't have liked it.