12 August 2008

8.12.08

Easy Cheese...I wish life were as easy as using Easy Cheese claims to be. I love this stuff. It's no mystery that I love cheese and its many by-products. Isn't it amazing that they put cheese into an aerosol can and they get to call it easy? I love to make designs on my crackers or put enormous amounts of it on celery... I'm bad, but can you blame me? It's just so easy. BE WARNED, they really mean it when they say "Do Not Refigerate." It ruins the entire can and you will never be able to get your cheese product to come out.... In fact, most likely, you'll break the spout and it will be lost forever..... Mmmm...Easy Cheese!

2 comments:

Laura said...

We need to call Troy for a game night.

Chism said...

Reminds me of someone speaking!

"And "X" is just amazing with all the spiritual creativity she gives to everyone!"