30 August 2008

8.30.08

Marci... It's my oldest sister's birthday today. Happy Birthday Marci!! I am sure it's difficult being the oldest in any family. You typically have to experience everything first, you have to go through report cards, dating, real life, kids, and other various growing pains. Marci has done a very excellent job doing this... Good Job Marci!! My love of music stems from Marci.
She taught me (directly/indirectly) that it's ok to like whatever music you want to... and it's even ok to like music that crosses multiple genres... in fact, it's even better that way!!
Last night, Marci informed me of some sad news, She told me that she drinks Pepsi... I was sad. However, just like her philosophy in music, I need to use that same philosophy when it comes to carbonated beverages... So, Marci, it's ok if you like Pepsi... I still like you (and Coke).


PS... I realize I have been gone from the blog world for awhile... More about that to come.

1 comment:

metcalfruf said...

oh thank you kyle, you are my very favorite little brother in the whole wide world. i want to lay in bed with you and discuss our day (get it!). you had to be there!! forever stir of echoes.