03 September 2008

9.03.08


90210...Let the Fall TV Season begin... First things first, I watch too much TV, I know I have mentioned this before, but here is a refresher on shows that I watch regularly (that haven't been canceled...yet):

Damages
(I LOVE THIS SHOW, and I hate lawyers, go figure)
30 Rock
(if you aren't watching this show, you need to... Much better than The Office)
Samantha Who?
(Great Concept, hilarious characters, and no studio "canned" laughter)
Eli Stone (
Another great underrated show)
Brothers & Sisters (This past season started to get too "in your face" political)
Gossip Girl
(I have no excuse for watching, the repeating storyline perhaps???)
Ugly Betty
(Great Character development)
90210
(Work in progress, more intrigued that they brought it back)
MVP
(I have absolutely no idea, i think it might be the terrible acting)
The Office
(This past season made me second guess my interest in this show)
Dirty, Sexy, Money
(It's been so long (thanks writer's strike) I can't remember)
The Riches
(First Season: Awesome Second Season: Too Dark, Too Much)
The Secret Life of the American Teenager
(Pure Junk, but I only have one more episode)

None of this would be remotely possible if it wasn't for the miracle of DVRs. Anyway, the point of this blog is actually 90210. Yep, I watched it... sue me. It was a typical drama....and like every other show on the CW, but it has Jennie Garth and the girl from Degrassi.

1 comment:

Sheryl Matthews said...

You are missing out. You should watch Desperate Housewives. And why don't you watch House? That's a quality program.