13 September 2008

9.13.08

Alarm Clocks... I hate the thought of my alarm clock going off in the morning... I love sleep, I have admitted it before. So, no need to re-hash that thought. Here's the problem, the alarm clock is so abrupt. It's like "HELLO!!! WAKE UP." And it sends a shock through my system... and let's face it, shock isn't good. Like alot of people, I have my alarm clock set to a radio station. Which only complicates the issue. I find "morning teams" to be disturbing and sometimes it gives me a headache. But the only other option is to listen to taht "BEEP-BEEP-BEEP" sound...Don't even get me started on trying to wake up to that. What am I to do? I need to wake up, but I am tired of waking up to an alarm clock.

1 comment:

Sheryl Matthews said...

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/alarm-clocks-easy-greening.html