02 January 2009

1.02.09

Confessions... So, 2008 is over. I remember sometime last year, I had made a goal to scan something everyday. I laugh at that goal now. It's hard and I complain to easily... not a good combination. Because 2008 is over, I can make a few confessions about the dreaded year:

1. I saw New Kids on the Block in concert (AKA NKOTB). It was a free ticket that my friend won. But, what's worse? I actually enjoyed myself. I can't honestly that I enjoy all of their songs, but I gotta give them credit for getting up there and not caring if they were making a fool of themselves... I guess they are laughing all the way to the bank.

2. I saw High School Musical 3 on opening night... It's true. I have seen all three on their premiering night. I actually watched HSM 1 on it's television premiere. I bought the soundtrack that same night... Believe it or not, the store only had a stock of 3 copies. Not because they were sold out, but because that's all that was ordered for the store. Who woulda thunk? (I am getting tired of people obsessing over it)

3. Taylor Swift's song "Love Story" is actually growing on me... but only the Pop Edit.

4. I am thinking of opening a Facebook account. I wasn't really against it, I just didn't want to start yet another something that I would just end up ignoring... ie: this blog.

5. My iTunes library has 22,877 songs. And it's growing everyday.

"These are my confessions"... more to come.

Please feel free to leave a confession from 2008.


4 comments:

Lisa P. said...

very nice scan:) hmmm confessions. I think I need to go to my bishop for that;)
1. in 2008 after the nkotb concert my friend gave me a nkotb t-shirt. I love wearing it to bed and looking at the guys in the mirror.
2. I love being on facebook and stalking people's blogs.
3. I thought think "house bunny" was really funny even though it is crude.
4. I secretly don't mind all the anxiety/pressure/crazy people at movie premieres.
5. I'm kind of sad that 2008 came to a close. It was filled with free concerts, free movies, and fun.

Chism said...

1) I happen to secretly like Katy Perry and Ne-yo but shrug it off if someone asks

2) In 2008 I secretly had an affair with fruit snacks... Once I eat one pack, the whole box is gone in a matter of minutes.

3) I fast forward MVP just to get it over with and so I can join in the conversation.

4) I hate it when people diss pop music, but will diss alternative music with out caring.

metcalfruf said...

1. one of my fav movies is wedding crashers, although i don't really hide that
2. i like laying in bed and watching a show even though my kids are screaming at eachother in the front room
3. i love it when i am the only one home, oooooo i freakin love it!

marta said...

taylor swift is so growing on me. and so is country music in general. could idaho be gnawing away at me? oh and yes, please get into facebook. i so want you to tell me what's happening with bhs'ers of 00. if nata can do it, you can too. i really need more of that in my life. and i cannot believe you went to new kids. you make me laugh my head off.

confession 01. i am addicted to ellen.
confession 02. i am addicted to All my Children. it's way better than days. i am serious. please get into it so we can discuss.
confession 03. i am so predicted the whole palin / tina fey thing. i totally saw that coming.