06 May 2008

5.06.08

Christian Concert... The weather is good, so I am back (but, if it goes bad again, I am back on hiatus in protest). I went to a Christian Pop/Rock concert. I knew of two of the artists and some of their songs. But, I think I was more interested in seeing the crowd. It was very interesting. The parking lot was full of Christian bumper stickers and Jesus fish emblems. They were a fun crowd that was full of a lot of religious fervor. The music was good too (minus disciple). I even bought a cool new hat. The hat has netting on it (this is a big step for me).

3 comments:

lpettey said...

You should of told me about it. That would of been a fun concert to go to. Nice job on the hat.Netting????

Chism said...

Great concert, and "Remember the 5 and you got the 2"

marta said...

oh my. sounds rad. and netting? hmm. trucker hat style? interesting. i made a cd of all the music you give me. dan and i are listening to it while we pack.. he always says 'is this the Ky CD?' and i say oh yeah.