15 October 2008

10.15.08


Things that aren't funny... Well, for one, "The funnies." Why they are even get the distinction of "the funnies" is really beyond anything I can figure out. To some degree, it even disturbs me, because I am left thinking... "wow, someone out there is laughing at this??..I wonder who?" What makes this particular "funny" ironic... is the fact that the title is "F Minus." My sister refers to unfortunate events with the curse "F MINUS!!" So, in effect, this "funny" is actually deserving of an F Minus grade.

Another item that isn't funny and to some degree makes me want to puke is the tongue-and-cheek-look-at-modern-Mormon-life blog titled "Seriously, So Blessed." My other sister asked if I would check it out and find out why it is sooo incredibly popular... To that, I say... I have no idea... My guesses are: There are actually Mormon women out there that actually see themselves in the silly and retarded things that she carciturizes??? Ladies, if this is the case, please go out for a run and take a look outside. This "seriously, so blessed" blog is absolute trash, and what is even worse is that for every click you do on that blog, the he-she-Mormon-blog-phantom gets money.... THAT'S SICK!! Sure, he-she is out there blogging thinking to her-him self... I am so witty and people pay me for it... Don't let him-her think that!!

Oh, and to my sister who asked me to take a look at it......it is NOT funny... The-he-she-mormon-blog-phantom is on my (those we don't speak of) list.... Bad list to be on... sad for them.

1 comment:

metcalfruf said...

thank you for making me feel like i am not the only one who is baffled by this phenomenom(wow how do you spell that word?)