06 October 2008

10.06.08

Lauren Conrad... YOU ARE NOT FAMOUS!! Please stop pretending you are famous, cuz you are not! I have and will continue to scratch out your face and name out of every magazine, newspaper, mailing that ever comes through my house. I will continue to do this in hopes of forgetting your existence and that excuse for entertainment "The Hills." While on the topic of The Hills, what is the deal with that? I mean seriously, who are they kidding? I watched 10 min of that show the other night and I wanted to either throw the TV out the window or stab my eyes with some push pins. I urge all of you to discontinue the viewing of "The Hills" I would also ask you to join my quest to rid the world of Lauren Conrad.

3 comments:

Chism said...

The Hills is a trash bag that you have to toss into the landfill, but cannot... Because inside the bag is a flea sized demolition derby, and you need to find out who wins... Lauren Conrad, or Heidi Monatag!

Don't diss LC because she can't insult you because it's not in the script!


LOVE

TYRA

nicole said...

No happy birthday to your dad today. What since he is gone it doesn't count

Sheryl Matthews said...

If it makes you feel better, I've never heard of Lauren Conrad, and I've never watched the Hills. :)