24 September 2008

9.24.08


Happy Birthday Mom... Today is my Mom's Birthday. It is tradition in our family to post many a notes all around wishing a Happy Birthday. While celebrating with my family, I decided to steal a sign my sister had made... Good Job Sis (you remembered). My mom is a special person that has always taught me to love everyone regardless of where they come from or what their background is. As a result of this, She has also taught me to open my mouth and talk to everyone around me and share my thoughts and ideas with them. I feel I do that pretty well, but still not quite as well as she does. She deserves to have her day (especially for having to put up with me)... Happy Birthday Mom!

2 comments:

nicole said...

ahh that was sweet. Happy Birthday Mom. I love ya.

metcalfruf said...

ooohh and thanks to your sister for making her birthday present. You are a very good son to mom!!