24 November 2008

11.24.08

Happy Birthday Nicole... The beauty about Nicole's birthday is I have never been able to remember if it is on the 24th or the 25th. It's always been close to Thanksgiving and sometimes even lands on Thanksgiving. Only Nicole knows the significance of today's scan. It makes me laugh even thinking about it. Nicole is a great person, she knows it... everyone knows it. I know she thinks that because I didn't blog on her actual birthday that I forgot... Actually, it's a combination of many things, but mostly laziness. Scanning has become a tiresome practice and in these lean times I really wanted to conserve energy. Of course I am kidding, I really was just lazy and needed the perfect scan for such a cool person and I finally found it. The question was whether or not to put it up on the 24th or 25th??? How bout I back date it to the 24th but just know I actually did it on the 27th and your birthday was really on the 25th.
Happy Birthday Nicole and don't eat too much corn on Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

nicole said...

Thank you for the scan kyle. I loved the picture.