27 November 2008

11.27.08

Thanksgiving... Today is Thanksgiving. I like Thanksgiving for many reasons. The primary reason would have to be that our country decided to always put it on a Thursday, which usually means you get to take Friday off too! Because it's just silly to come back from a Holiday only to work one day and go into the weekend.
I chose this scan for a couple of reasons:
1. Macy's is an American Institution
2. They host a Parade on Thanksgiving that is always way too long and has way too many commercial breaks and way too much lip syncing, yet I still love it.
3. This scan also shows Santa and it's a little symbolic of the Holiday season that will be ushering in tomorrow with Black Friday.
4. This scan is from an ad and I love to look at all the ads on Thanksgiving morning as I eat breakfast.

On this Thanksgiving, I want to thank all of my blog fans for reading this trivial mess.

3 comments:

metcalfruf said...

i knew you would do a macy's post on thanksgiving.

Lisa P. said...

Thanks for scanning today:) happy thanksgiving

allison said...

so thankful for your blog kyle!

pleasant side note-it's 1am and crossroads starring britbrit is on the tube. thinking of you many times over.