30 November 2008

11.30.08

Ads...I've looked at a lot of ads this past weekend. I thought I would make the traditional trek to the black friday sales. I didn't. I don't regret it either, I got to sleep and that was worth more than getting a CD for $7 rather than $10. BUT, this morning I was inspired by this ad to go to the local Dollar Tree store in hopes of possibly seeing these 2 scary children. One friend commented that "they look like they are 50 but photo shopped to be 6." I happen to agree. I can't put my finger on the kid on the left, but the girl on the right looks like one of those annoying ladies on The View:Apparently, her name is Sherri Shepherd. Actually the little boy looks a lot like Meg Ryan. Strange, I know. Well, Happy Shopping to all of you in this crazy season.

1 comment:

Lisa P. said...

Hey wheres your britney post for the big concert? I bet you're stoked!