06 April 2008

4.06.08

American Dreamz... Sorry, I have been absent for a couple of days. I just didn't feel like blogging. I had the strangest dream last night. Me, My sister and a co-worker were students at Degrassi High. All of the student body was very upset because our biggest rival got to pick our class schedules. Well, to make matters worse, the girl they chose to pick our schedules did not have normal eyes, they were made of buttons. Very strange, I know. What was really odd was the fact that no one was frightened by her button eyes. We decided we weren't going to take it anymore. So, we took the schedules she was preparing and put our gum in them and threw them all in the garbage (((we showed her!!))). She started to cry, but couldn't, because her eyes were made of buttons!!

1 comment:

nicole said...

That is the strangest dream I have ever heard of.