17 April 2008

4.17.08


Wal-Mart SUCKS!!... I am STILL dealing with the problem I blogged about on 2.29.08. It has put me into a bad mood and so, I don't really have anything more to say except WAL-MART SUCKS!!! Do NOT ever purchase anything from Wal-Mart that would require a warranty. I have been dealing with an issue since October 2007.... and still NO resolution. I am telling you it is NOT worth the lower price. The time I have spent dealing with the issue and the time away from using my product have made up for any money I allegedly saved in my original purchase. The only current comfort I get from the current situation is the fact that Wal-Mart has to spend the money on the manpower and shipping charges. Unfortunately, they are too stupid to figure that out.

1 comment:

Chism said...

Alongside your complaint, I would like to point out that Walmart is not a green company as their current commercial states. Just because you sell green products does not mean you are a green company..... AND plus the people featured in the commercials do not look like typical shoppers, they look like Target shoppers!