15 April 2008

4.15.08

New Banner/Layout... What do we think of the new banner and layout? As you can tell, I worked real hard on it. It is comprised of newspaper clippings. I know what you're thinking, "you didn't need to tell me that"... Well, in response, you didn't have to read it. Let me know what you think.
PS... Who(m)ever lookbothways is, I already had the Mariah Carey album, Jamba Juice is too expensive, and thanks to TiVo I can balance my TV watching throughout the week. But, I must say your comment made me lol (laugh out loud).

3 comments:

Chism said...

I really like it. It makes your blog look fresh and hip. Now only if you had celebrity interviews... PS It only took me 3 Min 45 Seconds to save the world.

Lisa P. said...

love it!

nicole said...

The A if from Parade magazine.
I like it.