05 February 2008

2.05.08

Super Tuesday.... Besides going to the dentist today (finally), I voted. I hope all of you involved in the Super Tuesday primary took the opportunity to let your voice be heard. It's hard to complain about the way things are going if you don't take the opportunity to say something... If you missed your opportunity to vote tonight, I hope you will get registered and get out to vote in Novemeber, regardless of your party/non-party affiliations.
I must say, they need to do something about the people that work at the polling places. The people that help you sign in are so incredibly slow. It's one of those moments where you wish you could hop behind the table, because you know you could do it faster and more efficient. (This should not detract you from voting, it is still well worth it).
By the way, the dentist went excellent... He used some laser thing, it was as close to painless as I could ever expect from a dental experience.

No comments: