11 February 2008

2.11.08


Impulses... I need a new laptop. I really like my Sony Vaio, but I think it is dying. I came across this slamming deal for a laptop. $699 (3gb RAM, 250gb memory, Vista Premium, Dual layer DVD burner). There is a 5 per store limit. It was a flashback to the day after Thanksgiving sales. On top of that, the laptop is red. I don't have anything against the color red, I just never imagined owning a red computer. I would like for my computer to have a sense of professinalism. Well, I didn't attempt to purchase the computer. I know I have mentioned earlier my difficulty with making decisions when it comes to spending money, so I want extend that point. Am I feeling remorse for my non-purchase today? No, not really... Thanks for asking though.

2 comments:

Sheryl Matthews said...

Ispent$110atMacy'stoday!!! Oops. I know, I know, but you should see the killer dress, heels, and bracelet I bought for my Valentine's dinner! I like having nice things! Don't judge me!

Fran said...

if you think vaio is expensive in US is because you havent seen the price in Brazil. LOL. at least, four times more.