16 February 2008

2.16.08



Disney Classics... I miss the old fashioned disney animation. I miss the songs and I miss the fun. I feel like they have been replace with video games. I saw a preview for the latest Pixar/Disney flick. It's about some robot that's been stranded. Everytime I see a preview for one of those movies, I am reminded of computer games. If I wanted to be entertained by computer animation, I would have stayed at work and created a cool looking spreadsheet or pie chart. I don't see these movies going away anytime soon, so I should be grateful that I am able to watch them on DVD.

1 comment:

Chism said...

I agree... Old Animation is now a lost art, and soon to be forgotten, only to be remembered by the sounds of the Disney Vault closing.

I loved Curious George the Movie because it was drawn animation.

I do want to see Horton Hears a Who, because I like Seuss.