21 February 2008

2.21.08


Oscars... This scan was difficult, because my scanner isn't big enough to fit my award. This award is the official "Oscar Ballot Champion" Award. I won it at last year's Oscar party for guessing the most correct winners. We have been having these parties for quite some time... The first more official one I can remember was the same year that Titanic won a bazillion awards... I know we've been having them a lot longer, but that's the first that comes to mind. It's actually become quite an event. Food, Games, Fun.

2 comments:

MollyEmma said...

Are you hosting one this year? I'll look for my invite in the mail...

Lisa P. said...

That is so funny, I was just telling Linzi that the titanic one in I think 1998 was the one I remember the most. We were definitely the craziest that year. I think we've been doing it for at least 11 years or so. Also one of my favorite is Liz Taylor announcing "Gladiator";)