12 February 2008

2.12.08

Writer's Strike... I for one am glad that the Writer's Strike is coming to a close and that the writers will get some residuals from new forms of media. Because of the writer's strike, I was not able to attend the People's Choice Awards. Not that I would have actually gone, but it would have been nice to know that I could have, especially after a friend won tickets (see scan). Anywho, THANK YOU writers. Why? I have never been a huge fan of reality television. Sure, it was fun at first but it overstayed its welcome, by about 10 years or so. Bring on 30 Rock, The Office, Ugly Betty, Dirty Sexy Money, Brothers & Sisters, Samantha Who, Gossip Girl, The Riches, Damages, Traveller.....blah, blah, blah....and whatever else you all watch!!!

3 comments:

MollyEmma said...

Which one am I most excited for??
30 ROCK! (And The Office, kinda. It was not that great this season...hopefully the Strike will improve the writing entirely.)

Chism said...

OH YES! I am excited to find out who is pregnant on Ugly Betty.

May the best season of television flow!

Lisa P. said...

AMEN brother. I'm ready for Greys anatomy to back! It's wierd how somehow my tv watching didn't decrease while the writers strike was on. Ah the joys of reality tv. Hey when are you going to add me as one of your links;)