09 March 2008

3.09.08

Linzi... Today is my oldest friend's birthday... by oldest I mean I have known her longer than any of my other friends. We were next door neighbors. I have known her since I was 3 and we have shared the month of March for our birthday's. Linzi is an awesome person. She is studying to be a teacher and I know she will be a great teacher, because she puts her heart into everything she does and her heart is always in the right place. She faces life with such class. I am lucky to know someone like Linzi and I am even luckier that she puts up with a friend like me. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINZI !!!
P.S. Check out Linzi's Blog http://lpettey.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

Happy Birthday Linzi! I hope you have a great one. I wish you luck with your teaching.