25 March 2008

3.25.08

The Vamp Strikes!... Ok, so you are probably wondering what this is a scan of. Well, I needed something related to basketball. So, I set a plastic basketball on the scanner and as the scanner light came down the glass, the ball began to move and this is what I came up with. Kind of seemed appropriate since I wasn't able to go to the Jazz game tonight. My spot was taken by a vamp... actually THEEEE vamp. I don't mind. I am sure the night was full of interesting stories and experiences that I can't wait to hear about.

4 comments:

Sheryl Matthews said...

You and me both! I can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow!

Chism said...

Oh how we all love a good vamp story!

lpettey said...

I can't wait to hear the story too. Love the vamps!!!

natalie palmer said...

what in the heck is a vamp?