16 March 2008

3.16.08

Wedding Announcements... I have been saving/stealing odd wedding announcements. I wanted to make a blog devoted to the good, bad and the ugly. I figure a scan every once in awhile will suffice. I don't know what happens in your family when an announcement arrives, but at our house, it becomes a major critique. Words can't really describe how strange this announcement is to me. I mean, come on!!! The suckers? What is he looking at in that bottom right photo? Did she have to wear the same color as her background and photo trim?

3 comments:

Sheryl Matthews said...

Aaaahhhh! You missed a scan.

Lisa P. said...

I love seeing these when I come to your house. What a fun thing to collect. haha

Chism said...

Oh My stars! That is one crazy couple.. I think this should be a highlight of the week... Like Weds Weddings!