20 March 2008

3.20.08


It's My Birthday... Because it is my birthday, I can break all the rules. These aren't scans and I am admitting it. But, it's my birthday. A co-worker bought me a breakfast buritto, because it's my birthday. They also took me to lunch.... I drank too much Coke.... got Winger's stomach... but, it's my birthday. They decorated my desk and got me some pie, because it's my birthday. I blew out all of my candles and tried to eat the frozen pie, because its my birthday. I went with my sister's to get a pedicure (it was my first and probably my last)..... because, it's my birthday. I got a toaster oven and domino's pizza.... because it's my birthday. I had a good day and enjoyed all of the birthday wishes.... Thanks!

2 comments:

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! I have to say, you have a great blog!-- Tammy (even though it says Jeff)

Sheryl Matthews said...

HOORAY!!! Thanks for using the pictures. I'm very excited that you decided to use the face as well as the cake. I'm serious about that calendar.