12 March 2008

3.12.08

Stop?... People often ask me if I will ever stop this blog (and by often, I mean I have been asked 3 maybe 4 times). They also ask me what will happen if I miss a day. I don't really plan on stopping and as long as I am near a scanner and there is something to to scan and blog about, I will continue. I am not sure it would be such a tragedy if I missed a day. Would anyone even notice? Admitedly (sp?), some of my scans are better than others, some have more meaning and some just turn out to be a better scan than others. I have to say, it's been fun to look back at all of my different scans and see what I have scanned. And yes, everything that I have posted has been scanned on my scanner. Here's to more scans!

1 comment:

Chism said...

I would say that no matter what you do, I will still see an original blog... Also who said that scan of the day has to be the "daily, current, scan of the day." Should the day come when you can't post, I think you should collect something to scan, when you can.

This all sounded too Oprah-like