03 June 2008

6.03.08


What's Up?... So, where have I been? Nowhere. I am not really sure why I haven't blogged in awhile. I just didn't feel like it. I could pretend that it was the weather, but that's not really fair, even though it is partially true... As the scan shows, I got a new phone. The Palm Centro. I think a whole blog could be devoted to my love of this phone (so, I won't go into a lot of detail). I saw the new Indiana Jones movie. Did I love it? 85% Yes 15% No. I expected way too much. I figured I would. I still think Last Crusade is my favorite and the best. I went to a Salt Lake Bees Game. It was surprisingly fun. I went with my work. It helps that I like the people that I work with. And lastly, I found my tickets to the Kanye West show that is less than a week a way!!! Oh, and I bought Ashanti's album. She's 1000 times better than Beyonce ever will be. Sorry, I have been gone for so long. I hope to take shorter breaks in the future.

No comments: