16 June 2008

6.16.08


Rebates... Love 'em or hate 'em, rebates are a pain in the (you know what). So, you all know I bought a computer, right? Well, there was a $150 and a $50 rebate associated with the purchase of the computer. I submitted on time and tracked the status. HP was very on top of things and promptly sent me my rebate. However, Office Depot struggles (what's new?) I checked the status of my rebate and was informed that my rebate check was sent to my same street address, but in CEDAR CITY!!! I don't live in Cedar City (never have, never plan to). At any rate, I contacted Office Depot's Rebate department to inform them I don't live in Cedar City and this was their reply:

We are happy to confirm that your order has been received and processed. Our records show that the rebate was mailed on 06/02/2008 to the following address:

Name:

KYLE METCALF

Address:

1638

City, State, Postal Code:

CEDAR CITY, UT 84721


Idiots!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

So are you gonna find out who in Cedar City got your money and go after them?

Sheryl Matthews said...

I'm glad you specified that you never have and never plan to live in Cedar City, instead of never have and never will. Because you just never know.