23 June 2008

6.23.08

Kanye West... So, in continuation of "the concert". Kanye handed out a book. The book is basically a collection of Kanye-isms. They basically keep telling you that Kanye is the greatest thing to walk this earth and that everyone should know that by now. I am not sure why music artists (specifically rap artists) have to have this arrogance with them. Why do they need to be the IT thing? No one cares. Seriously, Kanye no one cares! Keep making the tunes, but no one cares whether or not your the greatest. So, in the words of a lesser known group... "Get Over Your Self, Goodbye."

1 comment:

Chism said...

I found this passage to be inspirational:

From the book of Kanye 1:22

"... If I ever became completely satisfied with the work I put out as an artist, That is the moment I would suck!"