29 June 2008

6.29.08

Britney Challenge (Week 1)... I have often said that Britney Spears is my favorite artist. I realize I am stretching the definition of artist in saying that. My love for Britney goes all the way back to 1999, when "Baby One More Time" could be heard from every radio station. You couldn't avoid it!! Let's face it, I was hooked from that point on. I am well aware of her personal issues and since 1999 my music taste has to evolved to include many other artists and genres, but through it all one thing has remained constant... my love for the artist formerly known as Mrs. Federline. So, in honor of her, I am beginning my Britney challenge. This challenge requires me to listen (in my car) to a Britney album each week. This week is her debut album, ...baby one more time. Quite honestly, I don't think I have listened to it since it first came out. The other thing that makes it a little difficult is my M-ADHD (Music Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder) I can only listen to a song for about a max of 1 min 30 sec. Wish me luck and you can join me (if you can find your copy of this album under the layers of dust).

No comments: