30 June 2008

6.30.08

Lagoon...I haven't been to Lagoon in a long while, but I found this old picture taken on the Colossus. Oh, to be a kid again. No worries, no thoughts about tomorrow, no worrying about whether or not your clothes are too casual for a "casual dress code." I just look at this picture and sometimes yearn for the summer days as a kid. Do you ever have thoughts of wanting to go back, but then those thoughts come to a screeching halt when you start thinking about having to go through middle school again? This entry really didn't end up being about Lagoon at all. Oh, well. Actually, Lagoon is kind of a nasty place where I don't want to come in contact with anyone or anything, for fear of diseases and touching old gum.

2 comments:

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

I just went to Lagoon last Saturday. I have to say it is not the same as it used to be, and the many things that make it disgusting (PDA, immodest girls, children on leashes, etc. seem to be increasing). However, I must say, it is fun every once in a while.

Lisa P. said...

ah great pic! I so remember stake lagoon days and playing at the park until way late. I seem to have a memory of us going once and eating fruit at the pavillion. I don't remember specifics but I remember laughing so hard. I think it had to do with an orange? remember??