22 June 2008

6.22.08

Pipeworks... I don't care for many of my childhood toy. But, I do care for my pipeworks and they have come in handy over the years. The other day, my nephews thought it was the most exciting thing to watch my pipework's wheels bounce down the stairs and down the hall way. Actually, the wheels were a part of the most magical Christmas. I had forgotten to tell Santa that I wanted the wheels for Christmas until Christmas Eve. They still came!! I was a believer after that.
If you don't know, Pipeworks are a set of life size pipes and connectors that can be taken apart and put back into anything your imagination can come up with. I used it for my movie sets, for letters on a Christmas light display, and also for a backyard water park. As I am writing this, I am wondering why I care to tell the world of my love of pipeworks... then it hit me, I don't care.

No comments: