01 July 2008

7.01.08

Video Camera... I have some wide & varied hobbies. One of them is video editing. This scan is one of my old video cameras. The sad thing is, I haven't flourished this hobby in a while. Is it the fact that I don't care about it anymore? Is it that I am getting older? Is it that I am lazy? Or a combination of all of those things.
When I bought my new computer, I made sure it had a huge amount of processing power and a great video card, and I have never used it. To this day, I use this computer for ... well, this. I need to get myself involved in it again. You don't want to lose the talents that you have worked so hard on. I am sure some of you remember some of the titles that I have been a part of in the production:


Daddy's Little Friend
Chance of a Lifetime
It's Orphanage Time
Kid's News
Power Puff Girls (1&2)
Schmidt Happens
JFK
KFC
Tornado

As I create this list, I am laughing, because some of these videos are hilarious. If I wasn't too embarrassed, I would post one of these movies.... someday (maybe).

5 comments:

lpettey said...

I loved doing kids news. So many outtakes. Those were the best parts. We need to make another video. You forgot to add the saturday warrior one. Classic!

nicole said...

Great times! Remember negotiation with molly, and talking to the camera

Chism said...

I have to say that the videos are classic, and ultra fun to watch... Maybe you should arrange a mini film festival??!!! I will provide the projector!

Lisa P. said...

i want to see daddy's little friend, thats the best!

Sheryl Matthews said...

Oh send me some please!