07 July 2008

7.07.08

Coca-Cola (Coke)... I just did a search on my own blog, and I have never spoke of my love for Coca-Cola Classic. Frankly, I am shocked at myself. When I was younger, I would collect Coke memorabilia. I don't (like most things) have a reason for my collection. I think it started with a Coke bottle i bought back in 1994 to commemorate the NBA All-Star game that was in Utah. Actually, I think I had one from Christmas 1993. It doesn't matter. Coke is great. I don't like the many derivatives of Coke (Coke II, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Cherry Coke, C2, Coke with Lime, Raspberry, Lemon, Coca-Cola Blāk, etc.) There is only one spot for a soft drink in my life and that is Coca-Cola Classic. And don't think that because Britney Spears was a spokesperson for Pepsi that I ever even thought about switching... The rumors are just not true!...You Can't Beat the Real Thing.

No comments: