10 July 2008

7.10.08

Checks... I hate 'em! Sure, i like getting money, but I hate having to go to the bank and deposit checks. I still have that rebate check I blogged about forever ago (Don't worry, it expires in September). I even hate writing checks This is usually because your spending money on bills when you write them. No one (I think) likes paying bills. I also write kind of big, so when I write a check I always run out of room and it bothers me. To top it off, I somehow question my check writing abilities every time I write a check. I either spell out the amount wrong or forget the "and xx/100" OR forget to move that plastic guard thing, so my check is on all of the remaining carbon copies. It would be nice if everyone had a credit card swiper on them and you could just pay them back that way. Can you imagine??

No comments: