08 July 2008

7.08.08

IBS... I am firmly (not really) convinced that I have IBS. Not really, but I think that I may have a selective form of hypochondria and it only applies to any stomach related issue. I am always in a constant worry that I will have some stomach issue and I won't make it to a bathroom in time. This may stem from experiences in Fiji, I am really not sure. The funny thing about this made up illness of mine is that because I worry about it, it only complicates and multiplies itself. Now you're wondering, why in the world would I want to blog about this... Well, if that's the case, you haven't read enough of my blog entries. All you have to do is read 1.17.08 to know that I like to talk about this. I am still talking about it and that's just part of the problem. Oh, and I used to think that TUMS could never help. I have changed my mind, they can help. K's, nuffs abouts thats.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Good to know. I will NEVER stand in the way of you and your stomach medicine.

Lisa P. said...

Maybe you have a nervous stomach. haha you know I got diagnosed with that at age 10 because there was no other issue. It was real to me. i hate stomach issues!

metcalfruf said...

if anyone wants to talk about poop you can always talk to kyle about it. sometimes you need someone to talk to about your poop and kyle is the guy!!!!