18 July 2008

7.18.08




S'Mores... I decided today that I don't really care for s'mores. I like the components of s'mores separately, but not so much together. What I did discover, however, is that I like to burn things (not necessarily eat them after they are burned).... just to burn them. It's fun to play with fire. It's fun to be around other people as you are burning things, it's just not that fun eating the things that you can't seem to roast just right. My sister informed that it is quite a debate on the order of s'mores. Is it Hershey's chocolate then Kraft Marshmallows or is it Kraft Marshmallows and then Hershey's chocolate? Does it matter? Probably my biggest hangup with it all is that no matter the order, it's always gooey and sticky... nothing worse than gooey and sticky when there is no soap and water around.

No comments: