17 January 2008

1.17.08

Pepto Bismol... The pink stuff is my best friend!! I think I may suffer from IBS. Not really, but possibly... My real problem is I like to eat relatively fast... and when I eat I take in a lot of fluids at the same time.... This upsets my stomach and the only thing that calms my stomach is my pink friend. I prefer the liquid, but the pills will do the trick as well. I remember years ago when I was about 8, I went to St. George to stay with my aunt. My family was coming down later, long story shorter... I got homesick. My aunt told me that Pepto Bismol would help my homesickness..... I had never felt more comforted.
Thanks Proctor & Gamble (the manufacture and distribute the goodness)

2 comments:

lpettey said...

This is a true statement. As a group we can't forget to take that meication with us on trips. It's a life saver.

MollyEmma said...

Oh my dear...you are so open. It makes me so nervous.