10 January 2008

1.10.08


Hats...Wow! I made it to the double digits. That has to be quite an accomplishment. I sometimes don't even make it to double digits in books. Now back to the scan. Hats. I like hats... mostly. But, at the same time I don't. I have an unusually large head. Fitted hats tend to give me a headache, but I like the shade and the look that a hat provides. It really does cause for quite a predicament. Here are some questions I have regarding hats:

1. Why are we not supposed to wear hats inside? What makes them so improper?
2. Why do people continue to wear hats after they have already been stained by their sweat and they become discolored?
3. Is it OK for a person to wear a hat that doesn't match anything else they are wearing? Or is that only appropriate for males?
4. What is with keeping the sticker on the bill of hats?

5. Why does my head itch every time I wear a hat?

I don't like hats with that snappy thing in the back... something about he plastic and the snappy sound it makes bothers me... Also, it usually is on those hats with the mesh on the back... and that just makes my head itch more.

My Grandpa Metcalf almost always wore a hat, only I am not sure if you can call it wearing, he merely set the hat on his head at a tilt.... oh, the memories.

Oh, and one last thought.... don't you love the word "sombrero". Who can forget the Urban sombrero from Seinfeld?


Suggestion: When your hat develops a smell or that sweat ring, get rid of it.

2 comments:

MollyEmma said...

1. I always wear my hat inside. That is a lame rule. I don't agree with it and I don't know why it was ever even a rule.
2.It is probably a lucky hat
3.NO, unless you are a memeber of Fall Out Boy
4. Why you all up in my grill about that?
5. You need longer hair.
6. I don't like snappies either, but I wear them.
7. I love Grandpa Metcalf

Oh and I have an unusually small head.

-Mo

MollyEmma said...

1. I just know that when I worked at EFY I would steal the kids hats and through them down stair wells or great heights because we were usually in 'dedicated buildings' and I know why you're not supposed to wear hats in there. Have you ever seen Pres. Hinkley wear a hat? No. Have you ever seen Pres. Bush wear a hat? Yes.
2. People sometimes people can't smell themselves or think that they actually look good in the mirror when they wake up. This is kind of like the idea of people wearing overalls without shirts under them.
3. It is NEVER ok for people to wear hats that don't match, unless you're in FOB or your name is Nichole or Janeen Gaisford.
4. You won't believe this, but I was pondering this while driving o school. I have a cousin who does that, and I want to punch him. It's because he's Tongan. He thinks he can do things like that.
5. It's the dandruff and lice that makes your head itch.
You should post more questions. I enjoyed this. Esp. cuz I'm using wireless internet in the institute. -Nic