04 January 2008

1.4.08


I love pepperoni.
That's really all I have to say. Although, I must make mention that as i was waiting for the scanner warm up.... I took notice of the Nutrition Facts. Please be advised that out of 14 slices of pepperoni there is 13g of fat..... that's like 1g of pure goodness per slice!!!
I can eat pepperoni so many different ways.... on sandwiches, pizza, in between cheese, plain, with some mustard... You name it, I can probably eat it.
Have you ever made a personal pizza with a tortilla? Its a nifty little snack... take a tortilla, slap some pizza/spaghetti sauce on it, then layer it with cheese and triple layer it with pepperoni.
Another advisory about pepperoni..... Make sure you have some good chewing gum after, cuz your breath is probably going to stink.
STUFFY NOSE UPDATE: It's still stuffed!

2 comments:

britneywood said...

Someone forgot to Mention that Pepperoni on your face is annoying....

Unknown said...

Man what a concept, pepperoni pizza tortilla snack.