07 January 2008

1.7.08


My Coke Rewards... Actually, this whole blog I think has a lot more to do with my inability to make decisions than it does with My Coke Rewards.


However, having said that... I started doing MCR about 2 years ago... I have purchased one thing with the points since I started. I just keep thinking that something better will come along. Or, I will want to purchase something that requires more points.


I feel the same way with my money. When I am about to make any purchase I weigh all the alternatives. I tend to do some sort of cost analysis. I try to figure out how many uses I will get out something and then break down the costs to a use.... Is this crazy? Of course it is, but that's me. On top of all that thinking, I can almost successfully talk myself out of buying just about anything.


I resolve from this day forward to use My Coke Rewards points.... hopefully, it will be toward something good.. :)

3 comments:

MollyEmma said...

This is a very insightful blog. It dives deep into the inner Kyle. And, you used up many of my suggestions for the blog--so you're welcome.
I used to have issues with making decisions, until I noticed my whole family and most of my friends struggling with making decisions, so I decided I had to be the one person with their act together.
My suggestion: find two things on the Coke Rewards website that you really like, and really would have a lot of fun using, then ask me which one you should get. Whichever I say to get-get. But, because I know you...you'll get the other one. Which is fine, too. At least you've made a decision. And you can add a tally mark to your list of important life decisions.
I should give advice like this for a living.
-Nic

MollyEmma said...

You never spend money!! I spend too much!!!

-Mo

Chism said...

Um.. I just added more points on Sat, so you really should! I think I am going to get the London Coke T-shirt. I think you should get that poster we talked about!