26 January 2008

1.26.08

Starbury... Can you beat shoes that only cost $8.98 and come in a size 14?? I think not. That's is why I have bought two pairs and I am planning on buying more. Starbury shoes are sold exclusively at Steve & Barry's. I can't really describe the store. The store itself smells like the cross between a new carper and a hot glue gun. The store is full of a bunch of hits and misses. I guess it's their attempt at appealing to the masses. Having said that, I love these shoes because they get a lot of hilarious attention. You can't really tell by the scan but the shoes are shiny. One person asked me if i cleaned them with Windex. I just laughed and said, "I hope so."

2 comments:

Chism said...

I am a fan of Starbury, except for the fact the store is always so messy. Now all we need is an H&M!

Lisa P. said...

I so love Steve & Barry's. I love my sarah jessica parker levis (Bitten) and my amanda bynes levis. The store is quite interesting. The ghetto girl working in the dressing rooms had 13 barrettes in her hair. She wasn't even trying to hold anything back, her hair was one length. Each time I stepped out she said that looks great you should buy it. Hey lady if I need your opinion I'll ask for it, 13 barrettes lady! haha