16 January 2008

1.16.08


Concerts...I realize today's scan looks a lot like yesterday's scan.... It's not the same so you can breathe now. Tonight I went and saw One Republic. As I was sitting there listening to the music it got me thinking about all of the people I have ever seen perform... I was trying to remember. Here's my list, and I am almost positive I am going to have to amend this list as time goes on:
Gwen Stefani (2 times)
Black Eyed Peas
Lady Sovereign
Akon
Yellowcard
Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Jack's Mannequin
One Republic
The Daylights
Ivy League
Eric Hutchinson
Dashboard Confessional
Colbie Caliat
Ciara
Mandy Moore
Rachael Yamagata
Jessica Simpson
Ryan Cabrerra
Celine Dion
Mormon Tabernacle Choir
Barenaked Ladies (2 times)
Britney Spears (sort of @ Utah State Fair)

More to come...


1 comment:

MollyEmma said...

I'm looking forward to movie tickets, receipts and fortune cookies now. You should scan each of those.

Nichole