02 January 2008

1.2.08


Well, so much for my fine ideas. How cool would it be to have a "scan of the day"? This blog was supposed to be a sidebar to a friend's blog, but I just don't see them actually putting it together. Anyway, this is my first post. Like most New Year's resolutions, this one comes a day late. I was supposed to start yesterday so I could have a scan for everyday.




So, anyway, this is a scan of Molly's ideas for car purchases.... excuse me, truck purchases. It was sitting on the computer desk, so I figured how appropriate?




Molly, will stress and stress over this car [truck] purchase for the next month or so... or until it finally happens, I imagine she will lose sleep and might even have some breakdowns about the final decision.


UPDATE: Apparently (sp?) Blogger's image uploader is having issues, so I will have to post the scan another time [which is totally going to defeat the whole purpose of this blog].

UPDATE TO MY UPDATE: It's working now.




2 comments:

MollyEmma said...

You know what? Our is up. And it rocks.

So there!

But, I do approve of the picture.

Guess what this means 'TWSS'. If you do, it will make our blogs much funnier to each other, but more appropriate for all friends/famous people, AKA Giselle, who read these blogs.

Unknown said...

ugh. I am stressed out!!! Can't you tell!!!