19 January 2008

1.19.08


IKEA... what an odd place. Today, I went to meet some friends from high school for lunch... at IKEA. I have heard plenty about their infamous meatballs. They were good, but 15 of them was too much!! But, what could I do? It was a better deal to buy the macaroni & cheese/meatball combo (with a side salad). It also included some (icantremember) Jelly. Anyway, I am really glad I went. There are some people in my life that I am glad that I know and feel comfortable to associate with. Back to IKEA...its big!! and you can get 6 cinnamon buns for $4... and they are tasty!! Come to think of it, the reason we were at IKEA is so that Alli could buy a duvet cover.... and she thought she could pull a fast one on me... What she doesn't know is I am not Nata.

3 comments:

marta said...

lingonberry juice. marionberry sauce. it will change your life.

allison said...

the reason we were at ikea is so we could mock nata to her face.

natalie palmer said...

you guys. i'm right here. and i can read what you're saying. :)