30 January 2008

1.30.08

Snow/Winter... I am tired of it, and I can't take anymore. Bring on the sun, bring on the heat. I don't care if I complain too much on this blog. I am tired of wearing socks, sweaters, coats. I am tired of shoveling, scraping, and salting the sidewalk. I don't want to buy anymore windshield washer fluid. I don't want to spin out of control on the roads anymore. I don't want to hear the weather people tell me about a record snowfall... I don't care! I don't want it! WINTER: PLEASE LEAVE!!! (For all of you stressed out about whether or not these are my gloves, they aren't, so stop stressing)

1 comment:

Sheryl Matthews said...

I was stressing. I know you can't find gloves that fit, so seeing the image of a gloves scan was mind bottling! You know, like when your thoughts are trapped in a bottle?